Great families are not automatic in our world of shifting values and priorities. They are the result of deliberate intention, determination, and the practice of certain habits which produce strength in the home. This lively and realistic seminar will give you the indispensable tools needed for building the healthy relationships you long for.
- Discover a blueprint for building a great family.
- Learn what makes the difference between sinking families and stable ones.
- Learn loving and effective methods for disciplining your children.
- In a supportive setting, find encouragement and hope for the real-life challenges of raising children.
- Discover how to build up family members rather than tearing them down.
- Find out how healthy parenting skills can be a blessing to your children.
- Determine whether your home environment is helping or hindering the process of passing the baton of faith to your children.
Any family – traditional, blended, single-parent, or married couple – can use these tools that lead to a stronger home.
- Tools for Effective Communication
- A Strong Spiritual Foundation
- Love, Time, and a Place of Refuge
- How to Parent Without Yelling
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.